Magic Item: Wand of Channeling

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm looking for feedback for some magical items I have come up with for my next game. The goal is for them to have something cool to start out with, but not something too powerful. Because of this, I have chosen items that get more powerful as the PC goes up levels.

The Wand of Channeling, which probably needs a different name, is simply this: a wand that you cast your Magic Missile spell through. The result of casting your spell through the wand is that you end up shooting out one missile per PC level. At level one, things would start out normally, one missile. At level two, it starts to get stronger than the spell in the book. This is because you are channeling through the wand.

That's the basic gist. I'm in a hurry this morning, so that's all you get. There should be enough there to leave an informed opinion, though. Please share them.

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report