Gaming Inspiration: More Visuals!

I think I've said it before, but the GI Joe cartoon has some of the neatest locations. There always seems to be a Cobra hideout in some tropical jungle or idyllic island. The cartoon takes us to deserts and polar ice caps. I really like the inspiration of those settings.

I want to use more visuals in my RPGs. By now, computers have probably made visuals more commonplace is a good number of games. However, I still play at conventions where DMs ignore the opportunity. I think a laptop and/or a tablet gives the DM a perfect opportunity to share a visual and get the player immersed even further into the game. This is my goal from now on.

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report