PortConMaine 2013

It looks like I'm a bit late in trying to sign up to run games at PortConMaine 2013. My school schedule keeps me out of the loop, and I didn't plan well enough ahead (though I've been thinking about it and talking about it).

I'm actually OK with this, though I desperately wanted to run some games after last year. My free time these days doesn't allow for as much game prep as I would like. I'm also OK because the friend I usually go with is unable to attend this year. It's dampening my spirits a bit.

All in all, I don't mind a calmer PortConMaine this year. I might spend some extra time with my wife in between games instead. This should give me more time to relax and, hopefully, more time to eat better. Maybe I'll be more alert and active during the games I play.

Either way, I still expect to have a lot of fun!

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report