SnowCon 2014 Game 2



The second SnowCon game I'm running is the adventure from the back of the second edition player's handbook. It won't take but a few tweaks to convert to first edition. I also have a surprise at the end, so anyone who has read the adventure won't be bored. Here's the blurb I gave my listing:

Beastmen approach from the south. The town's patched-up defenses aren't strong enough to hold back this large a warband. The inhabitants must evacuate. The players take the role of protectors, providers, and even investigators as the townfolk seek the safety of Middenheim. What nefarious forces will get in their way?

I have yet to make the pregenerated characters, but I know they will be a little tougher than the ones in my first game.

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report