Game 2: Through the Drakwald

When I ran this game, I felt lucky that only my friends (and only a few of them) signed up to play.  Out of the three games, this is the one I hadn't run before, though I had read through the adventure a few times. My inexperience definitely showed.

All in all, I'd say it would make a much better adventure in the midst of a campaign. The PCs could have fought their way there, fought in the battle for the town, and then helped lead the villagers out. It could also use some random events interspersed with the rest of the encounters. It should have taken a lot longer to play through, if I had done it right.

My only saving grace in this one was that a PC did get attached to Granny Mosher and was set up for a big surprise at the end.

Popular posts from this blog

[D&D 5e] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 17

The Gathering Storm Complete Play Report